Marvel Comic Presents New Moon Knight Series (Exclusive)
CBR presents an exclusive preview of Moon Knight # 1 from Marvel Comics by Jed MacKay and Alessandro Cappuccio, featuring Marc Spector in action.
Marvel Comics gave CBR an exclusive preview and solicitation for Moon knight # 1 by Jed MacKay and Alessandro Cappuccio.
Exit the scenario of “The era of Khonshu” by Avengers, the book finds Marc Spector forming a “Midnight Mission” – a kind of halfway house for picky travelers at night. The preview pages show Spector descending on a group of criminals who kidnapped a young man and distributing his unique form of punishment.
MOON KNIGHT # 1
- JED MACKAY (F) • ALESSANDRO CAPPUCCIO (A) • Cover by STEVE MCNIVEN
- VARIANT COVER BY JOHN ROMITA JR.
- COVER VARIANT BY EM GIST
- VARIANT COVER BY KYLE HOTZ
- COVER VARIANT BY GERARDO ZAFFINO
- VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
- VARIANT COVER BY ELIZABETH TORQUE
- GEM VARIANT HIDDEN BY BILL SIENKIEWICZ
- VARIANT BLANK COVER BY JOHN ROMITA, JR.
- HEADSHOT VARIANT COVER BY TODD NAUCK
- CAPTAIN AMERICA 80TH VARIANT COVER BY TBA
- VARIANT COVER BY JEFFREY VEREGGE
- I AM MOON KNIGHT!
- The mysterious Mr. Knight has opened his Midnight Mission, his people asking for protection from the strange and the horrible. The Moon Knight walks the rooftops and alleys marked with his crescent moon label, bringing violence to anyone who harms his people. Marc Spector, whatever he looks like, is back on the streets, a renegade priest of an unworthy god. But while Khonshu languishes in a prison that Moon Knight has put him in, Moon Knight must still live up to his duty: to protect those who travel at night.
- Let it be known – Moon Knight will keep the faith.
- 40 SGP / T rated +… $ 4.99
“I think a fundamental aspect of Moon Knight is that he’s a misfit, an alien. He never really seemed to fit into the Marvel Universe the way other costumed heroes have. done, and I think that distance makes it interesting, ”MacKay told CBR. “No one seems to like Moon Knight very much, and no one seems to trust him (sometimes with good reason) but despite this, he keeps trying to come out and do what he thinks is right.”
MacKay also discussed how Spector will deal with his dissociative identity disorder and operate without Khonshu, whom he locked up at the end of “Age of Khonshu”. “By the time we catch up with Moon Knight, he’s going on his own and trying to figure out exactly what it means to be Khonshu’s fist without, well, Khonshu,” MacKay said. “Apostate, heretic, renegade, as you want to call him, Marc Spector is still Moon Knight, and he’s back on the streets, protecting those who travel at night.”
Written by Jed MacKay and illustrated by Alessandro Cappuccio with cover by Steve McNiven, Moon knight The # 1 goes on sale July 7 at Marvel.
KEEP READING: Before WandaVision: The Darkhold Created Moon Knight’s First Enemy
Hulk: How Betty Ross Turned Into TWO Gamma Monsters
About the Author