Cartoon Network launches ‘Best Summer Ever’ campaign featuring over 150 home activities on five themes
WarnerMedia’s children’s entertainment channel, Cartoon Network, is kicking off the holiday season for its fans with its “Best Summer Ever Campaign”. From May to June 27, the chain will transform homes into quintessential destinations for exciting adventures with the whole family.
The campaign will also air popular favorite shows, including ‘Grizzy and the Lemmings’, ‘Tom and Jerry’, and ‘Bandbudh Aur Budbak’ every day from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., only on Cartoon Network.
By launching the microsite, Cartoon Network will offer more than 150 home activities on five themes that will entertain and delight children, in the comfort and safety of their own homes. With a little imagination and the help of their parents, children will see every corner of their house transform into playful spaces that they see in their favorite shows.
Powered by Rasna, Best summer ever will offer a flurry of activities designed around the most popular franchises including We Bare Bears, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, Teen Titans Go! and Ben10. The interesting activities will be spread over several pillars while corresponding to special corners of the house, on the microsite. Kids can enjoy the greatest musical performance of all time in the “Toon Tunes Valley” shower or get inspired by the most fabulous dance routine in the “Gymsville” lounge.
Fun themes include:
- To play: Craft Creek with ‘Looney Tunes’ – Nothing is more rewarding than indulging in your own creation! From show-themed food recipes to DIY craft activities, there’s no time to relax or even say “What’s up Doc?”
- Music: Toon Tunes Valley with ‘We Bare Bears’– Grab your hairbrush and be confident like Ice Bear by refining your voice with outstanding tunes from Cartoon Network.
- Movement: Gymsville with ‘Tom and Jerry’ – Have you ever wondered how Tom never gets tired of a mouse hunt? We’re spreading the cheese on Tom’s Secret Cartoon Network Workout Video Set so you can start training for the home adventures ahead!
- To explore: Toonsplorer Island with ‘Teen Titans Go!‘- From drawing, coloring, solving, decorating, even upgrading your mobile devices with wallpapers of your favorite toons, let’s add some sparkle to your virtual life.
- Games: ArcadeTown with ‘Ben10 ‘- Spend an intergalactic time playing different games with your favorite toons online.
Speaking at the launch, Abhishek Dutta, Head of Cartoon Network and POGO South Asia Network, said: “With the current difficult times, we understand the worry and unease that this causes for children confined to the house. Cartoon Network has developed Best Summer Ever, a regional campaign for children to enjoy their summer vacation in a unique way, keeping them engaged and entertained in the safety and comfort of their home, with their families. Our fans can relax with a fun mix of activities through ‘pillars’ like music, play, exploration, games and movement, in the company of their favorite toons. Designed to spark curiosity and participation, and filled with the most popular shows such as ‘Looney Tunes’, and ‘Tom and Jerry’, we’re making this summer a summer of endless home adventures for our little fans. “
To encourage families and children to participate in as many activities as possible on the microsite, Cartoon Network will also feature digital contests and challenges. The children who participate most actively will win exciting brand goodies. Add this to summer-themed recipes, crafts, songs, parties and more.