A monkey prince thanks FOC It’s January 9, 2022
Thank FOC It’s Sunday – scheduled to coincide and cover requests for the final cut order at Diamond Comic Distributors on Monday. And now Lunar Distribution and Penguin Random House on Sundays as well. So here is this week’s comic book product that may adjust as demand slips and slides with the emerging economic bubble. Or something like that.
Traditionally, the FOC has been the date on which retailers have a last chance to change their advance comic book orders without penalty. A final opportunity for publishers to promote books when orders can still be added. A time for the credits to be amended, for new covers to be revealed and for a final boost to be given. This is an attempt to sift through them all and find the most relevant elements.
What’s new this weekend?
- The art of the trover Dark Horse and Squanch Games hardcover is available for FOC with a Buy-Two-Get-One-Free offer for retailers.
- Cullen bunn and Brian Hurtt return to Black Manor with Fire in the blood # 1, returnable to stores that order ten or more copies.
- the John layman and Nick bradshaw Monster book Bermuda gets its hardcover collection for FOC.
- The last ronin gets his fifth draw for his first number while # 2 gets his fourth.
- Crossing # 11 gets FOC’ed again after it was pointed out that Jonathan hickman was not the cover artist for the variant.
- New masters # 1 is the launch comic by Shobo and Shof Image Comics, returnable to registered retailers.
- Rory mcconville is the new writer on Spawn from # 326
- Maestro gets a World War M # 1 with 1:10 and 1:25 variants.
- X-Men secrets – otherwise known as “Loser X-Men” gets his oneshot from Marvel.
- AWA launches Primos # 1 by Al Madrigal, Carlo Barberi, Brian Reber with a 1:15 cover and a Spanish language edition.
- Heavy Metal Drummer # 1 by Kiefer Findlow, Emiliano Plissken and Luca Vassallo launches from Behemoth Comics, with a variant limited to 3000 copies.
- Land of the living gods # 1 by Isaac mogajane and Santtos launches AfterShock Comics, returnable at stores that order ten or more copies, with 1:15 cover variations.
- Speed âârepublic # 1 by Ryan lindsay and Emmanuel Parascandolo launches from Mad Cave Studios
- Monkey prince # 1 by Gene Luen Yang and Bernard Chang launches with a 1:25, 1:50 variant and a minimum order coverage of 250 units.
- Toys # 1 of Scout Comics by Jon clark and Travis Williamson launches from their Black Caravan imprint.
- DC Comics launches the Strange Love Special For Valentine’s Day.
- Suicide Squad: Blaze # 1 by Simon spurrier and Aaron Campbell spear.
What’s on your FOC?
Sign up below, and we’ll see what Thanks FOC It’s Friday brings next weekâ¦ on time maybe.